The following incentives are available for excellent ACT test scores. A student may earn incentives up to TWO times during high school.
To be eligible, students must:
- be enrolled full time at Annawan High School
- independently register and pay for the ACT test at www.actstudent.org
- enter the Annawan High School ACT code: 140065 when registering for the ACT
- Annawan High School is NOT responsible for scores not reported due to registration errors
- Students earning an ACT Composite score of 25 – 29, will receive a $75 award.
- Students earning an ACT Composite score of 30 – 36, will receive a $100 award.
Dual Credit Meeting for incoming seniors and their parent(s)/guardian(s) on
Tuesday, 4/18 at 5:30 p.m. in the AHS Media Center.
Learn more about dual credit opportunities available seniors in the 2017-18 school year.
Three new scholarships were posted today:
- Henry Stark Counties Retired Teachers Scholarship
- Illinois Agri-Women Scholarship
- Women Changing the Face of Agriculture Agent of Change Scholarship
Go the the Scholarships page to find out more information.
The Annawan High School Josh Shaw Memorial Scholarship has been posted on the Counseling Scholarship page.
AHS local scholarships have all been posted on the AHS Counseling Website Scholarship page! There are TEN scholarships posted! All ten of them ARE awarded to an eligible Annawan High School graduating senior who submits his/her completed application by the specified deadline. All scholarship applications are reviewed by a selected committee who will decide the recipient(s).
The deadlines to submit applications are quickly approaching! Seniors, get on it if you need money to help pay for college!!